- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 11 at 1:39AM CST until January 11 at 8:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:39 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM CST /7 AM
MST/ THIS MORNING...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Plan on slippery road
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Tree branches could fall as well. Total snow accumulations of
up to two inch and ice accumulations of a light glaze are
expected. Wind gusts in excess of 50 mph will cause some
blowing and drifting of snow and reduced visibility.
* WHERE...Portions of central Kansas, southwest Kansas and west
* WHEN...Until 8 AM Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
times and slick spots.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA