- Flood Advisory issued May 25 at 5:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:45 a.m. on Friday, May 25, 2018
- Expires: 10:45 a.m. on Friday, May 25, 2018
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Southeastern Wyandotte County in northeastern Kansas...
Northeastern Miami County in east central Kansas...
Johnson County in east central Kansas...
* Until 930 AM CDT.
* At 532 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream flooding in
the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have already fallen
and additional heavy rain is expected this morning.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, Prairie Village,
Gardner, Merriam, Mission, Spring Hill, Edwardsville, Louisburg,
Fairway, Mission Hills, Riverside, Westwood, Lake Quivira, Kansas
City Kansas, Kansas City and Westwood Hills.
- See more at NOAA