- Wind Advisory issued April 30 at 1:26PM CDT until April 30 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:26 p.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Wind speeds will remain strong into the early evening
* WINDS...South winds will be sustained at 25 to 35 mph with
gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Unsecured light weight objects can be blown around
in these winds. Driving high profile vehicles on east to west
roads such as Interstate 70 will be difficult.
- See more at NOAA