- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 14 at 10:17AM CDT until April 14 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:17 a.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of up
to two inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze are
expected. Winds gusting as high as 45 to 55 mph could cause near
blizzard conditions at times today. Visibilities could fall to a
half mile or less at times.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central and
* WHEN...Until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slick road conditions.
- See more at NOAA