- High Wind Warning issued April 17 at 11:22PM CDT until April 18 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:22 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM CDT /MIDNIGHT
* TIMING...Late Tuesday evening.
* WINDS...Sustained northwest winds of 35-45 mph with some wind
gusts as high as 60 mph.
* IMPACTS...Occasional power interruption will also be possible.
Travel could become hazardous where there are strong cross
winds, especially around grain elevators. Areas of blowing
dust Tuesday will also occur over open agriculture fields
creating highly variable visibility.
- See more at NOAA