- High Wind Warning issued January 10 at 11:14PM CST until January 11 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:14 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST /11 AM MST/
The National Weather Service in Dodge City has issued a High Wind
Warning, which is in effect until noon CST /11 AM MST/ Thursday.
* TIMING...Now through noon.
* WINDS...North winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph.
* IMPACTS...High winds can blow down small outbuildings and break
limbs. Sudden wind gusts can cause drivers to lose control...
especially in lightweight or high profile vehicles. Strong winds
can causing blowing dust and snow...reducing visibility...and
cause flying debris. Isolated power outages could be possible.
- See more at NOAA