- Winter Storm Watch issued April 12 at 3:35AM CDT until April 14 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
...Potent Early Spring Storm to Impact the Area Friday evening
.An early spring storm is forecast to bring a return of winter
weather conditions with accumulating snowfall and intense winds
from Friday evening through Saturday evening. The combination of
the snow and wind may produce near blizzard conditions and cause
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY EVENING THROUGH
* WHAT...Blizzard conditions possible. Winds gusting as high as 55
mph could cause whiteout conditions in blowing snow. Significant
drifting of the snow is also possible. Total snow accumulations
of 3 to 5 inches.
* WHERE...Phillips County.
* WHEN...From Friday evening through Saturday evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel could be very difficult to
impossible. Damage to trees and power lines is possible.
- See more at NOAA