- Winter Storm Watch issued February 22 at 3:29PM CST until February 24 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 5 inches, with localized amounts up to 8
inches, and ice accumulations of a light glaze are possible.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest Kansas, northeast Colorado and
* WHEN...From Friday afternoon through Saturday afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
- See more at NOAA