- Wind Advisory issued February 18 at 3:27AM CST until February 18 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 PM CST
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 AM this morning to 6 PM CST
* Winds...South 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing...Strongest winds are expected between 11 AM and 1 PM.
* Impacts...Driving may be difficult, especially for high profile
vehicles on east west roads. Blowing dust will reduce
- See more at NOAA