- Freeze Warning issued October 27 at 3:15AM CDT until October 27 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 27, 2017
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 27, 2017
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Lows in the lower 30s. However, if the early
morning cloud cover causes temperatures to remain above freezing
this morning, then a Freeze Warning may need to be issued again
for Friday night as lows will be in the middle 20s.
* IMPACTS...Unprotected cold-sensitive plants may be damaged or
killed by the sub-freezing temperatures.
- See more at NOAA