- Flood Warning issued October 11 at 7:44PM CDT until October 12 at 2:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:44 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
- Expires: 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cow Creek near Hutchinson affecting Reno and Rice Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cow Creek near Hutchinson.
* Until Thursday afternoon.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 10.5 feet...There are numerous road closures northwest
of Hutchinson due to high water. Low water crossing on 43rd Street
just east of Pennington floods. Expect road closure on 43rd Street
between Pennington to Hendricks roads. Also 69th Street floods
between Wilson to Pennigton roads. Then 50th Street floods between
Wilson and Pennigton roads. Flooding along Pennington Road from
Nickerson Blvd to 50th Avenue.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Hutchinson 9.5 10.4 Wed 7 PM 6.0 4.5 3.6
- See more at NOAA