- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 20 at 1:00AM CST until February 20 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
The National Weather Service in Dodge City has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for Freezing Drizzle and Freezing Rain, which is
in effect until 9 AM CST this morning.
* TIMING...Light freezing rain or drizzle will continue through
sunrise. Precipitation will end by mid-morning Tuesday.
* MAIN IMPACT...Light icing on roadways and exposed surfaces.
Expect slick spots on highways, bridges, overpasses and
sidewalks. While ice amounts will be light, it takes very little
ice to make travel dangerous. Slow down and allow extra time to
reach your destination.
- See more at NOAA