- Wind Advisory issued April 13 at 12:50PM CDT until April 13 at 6:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:50 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Strong south to southwesterly winds are expected to
continue through the afternoon and early evening hours.
* WINDS...South to southwesterly winds will range from 20 to 30
mph with gusts between 40 and 50 mph through the afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Light weight lawn furniture or garbage cans could be
blown around by the strong winds. Driving high profile
vehicles will be difficult.
- See more at NOAA