- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 01 at 3:59PM CDT until April 01 at 5:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Snow, sleet and freezing rain will continue to taper off
this afternoon. Additional snow and sleet accumulations should
be less than an inch.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast and east central Kansas.
* WHEN...The snow and sleet should come to an end by 5 PM.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
especially on bridges and other elevated surfaces. Expect
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA