- Winter Weather Advisory issued November 17 at 11:57PM CST until November 18 at 4:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:57 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY...
.Freezing Drizzle with temperatures falling into the lower 20s
will cause slick roadways through 4 AM CST Sunday. Light snow may
accumulate up to 1 inch across northeast Kansas through 4 AM CDT.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM CST SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Freezing drizzle will develop across portions of east
* WHERE...Generally along and north of the I-70 corridor.
* WHEN...Through 4 AM CST.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The freezing drizzle will expand southeast
across portions of east central Kansas through the night.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing drizzle
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads,
and use caution while driving.
- See more at NOAA