- Winter Weather Advisory issued March 19 at 4:53AM CDT until March 19 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:53 a.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MDT /7 PM
CDT/ THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Moderate snowfall. Additional snow accumulations of 2 to
5 inches are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest and west central Kansas and
* WHEN...Until 6 PM MDT /7 PM CDT/ this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the morning commute. In addition, some
reductions to visibility are likely. Winds gusting as high as
35 mph will cause patchy blowing and drifting snow.
- See more at NOAA