- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 4:01AM CDT until May 24 at 7:19PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:01 a.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 7:19 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a flood
warning for the following streams in Kansas...
Mill Creek Near Paxico affecting Wabaunsee County
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following streams in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River at Ottawa affecting Franklin County
The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a
* Flood warning for
The Mill Creek Near Paxico.
* until this evening.
* At 3:30 AM Sunday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early this morning and
continue to rise to near 21.3 feet by this morning.The river will
fall below flood stage by later this morning.
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...Low lying farm fields and campsites along
the creek begin to flood.
- See more at NOAA