- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 01 at 1:09PM CDT until April 01 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:09 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for a wintry mix, which is in effect until 7 PM
CDT this evening.
* WHAT...Snow, sleet and freezing rain are expected to persist
through the afternoon. The precipitation should come to an end
by sunset. Total snow and sleet accumulations around 1 inch are
* WHERE...Portions of east central Kansas.
* WHEN...Accumulating snow and sleet is most likely through 6 PM.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
especially on bridges and other elevated surfaces. Expect
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA