- Flood Warning issued September 24 at 10:01AM CDT until October 01 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:01 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 24, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 1, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St Joseph.
* until Monday October 01.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 17.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 18.4 feet by
Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* At 17.0 feet...Lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
St Joseph 17 17.0 Mon 09 AM 18.4 Wednesday morning
- See more at NOAA