- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 8:58PM CDT until April 03 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:58 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
.The Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau Missouri will go above flood
stage overnight and is forecast to crest at 33.0 feet on Sunday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 31.8 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
the crest at 33.0 feet on Sunday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by late Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA