- Flood Warning issued September 15 at 9:16PM CDT until September 19 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:16 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19, 2014
...The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Illinois...Missouri...
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
.Heavy rainfall across the upper half of the Mississippi River basin
last week continues to cause rises downstream. The Mississippi at Cape
Girardeau is forecast to go above flood stage on Tuesday evening. It
is expected to crest at 32.5 feet on Wednesday night.
The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* from Tuesday evening to Friday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 31.0 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage late Tuesday evening and will crest
near 32.5 feet on Wednesday evening. The river will fall below flood
stage by late Friday morning.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA