- Lake Wind Advisory issued May 26 at 3:43AM CDT until May 26 at 6:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:43 a.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 PM
CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 AM this morning to 6 PM CDT
* TIMING...From late morning through the afternoon.
* WINDS...South winds will be sustained from 15 to 20 mph with
gusts 20 to 30 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds are expected to be strong enough to cause
problems for boaters on area lakes. Small boats will be the most
significantly impacted. Boaters on Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley,
and Rend Lake will be significantly impacted due to their
extensive south fetches.
- See more at NOAA