- Flood Warning issued July 02 at 9:44AM CDT until July 06 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:44 a.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until late Sunday night.
* At 8:59 AM Thursday the stage was 19.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 19.7 feet by
early Friday morning. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.4 Thu 09 AM 19.7 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA