- Flood Warning issued April 29 at 9:04PM CDT until May 05 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 5, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 23.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 23.5 feet...Rural areas along the river which are not protected
by levees flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 23.7 Fri 08 PM 23.5 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA