- Flood Warning issued July 31 at 9:38AM CDT until August 04 at 2:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:38 a.m. on Friday, July 31, 2015
- Expires: 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Friday the stage was 36.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday afternoon.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 36.5 Fri 09 AM 36.5 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA