- Flood Warning issued August 06 at 2:24PM CDT until August 08 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 7, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Little Blue River near Lake City affecting Jackson County.
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* from Monday morning to Tuesday morning.
* At 1:30 PM Sunday the stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage Monday
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 16.2 Sun 01 PM 20.0 Monday morning
- See more at NOAA