- Flood Warning issued July 15 at 8:23PM CDT until July 17 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:23 p.m. on Saturday, July 15, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Monday, July 17, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Monday morning.
* At 2:13 PM Saturday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage Sunday
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the Grand River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of Brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 18.2 Sat 02 PM 19.0 Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA