- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 3:53PM CST until November 30 at 8:45AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:53 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 8:45 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Monday morning.
* At 2:45 PM Friday the stage was 32.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 32.3 feet by
early Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 32.1 Fri 03 PM 32.3 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA