- Flood Warning issued August 03 at 1:06PM CDT until August 04 at 2:20PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:06 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 3, 2015
- Expires: 2:20 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
102 River at Maryville affecting Andrew and Nodaway Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
.(***Optional - Describe the hydrometeorological cause of flooding
and future rainfall forecast. This section must be preceded by a
single dot WITH NO SPACE BETWEEN DOT AND FIRST WORD.Remove this
section and leading dot if you do not wish to include this section in
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Brunswick.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 6:21 AM Monday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas occurs along the west
bank of the Grand River near the U.S. Highway 24 bridge about 1
mile west of Brunswick.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Brunswick 19 20.2 Mon 06 AM 18.3 this evening
- See more at NOAA