- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:27AM CDT until June 01 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:27 a.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Thursday, June 1, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 4:52 PM Saturday the stage was 17.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise to near 18.7 feet by Monday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 17.9 Sat 05 PM 18.7 Monday evening
- See more at NOAA