- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 9:30PM CDT until May 29 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* from Monday evening to Friday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Sunday the stage was 21.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Monday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 27.9 feet by Tuesday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Thursday afternoon.
* At 27.0 feet...Many agricultural levees are overtopped. Widespread
flooding of rural areas occurs. Secondary roads and homes behind
levees may be inundated.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 21.7 Sun 08 PM 27.9 Tuesday evening
- See more at NOAA