- Flood Warning issued March 26 at 5:14PM CDT until March 28 at 7:40PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:39 a.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: 7:40 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Southeastern Chariton County in north central Missouri...
Randolph County in north central Missouri...
Northern Howard County in central Missouri...
* Until 515 PM CDT Tuesday
* At 512 PM CDT, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
that three to four inches of heavy rain had fallen over the area.
The heavy rain has and continues to cause widespread flooding.
* Some locations that are experiencing flooding include...
Moberly, Salisbury, Huntsville, Glasgow, Higbee, Armstrong, Renick
and Clifton Hill.
- See more at NOAA