- Flood Warning issued September 18 at 6:26AM CDT until September 21 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:26 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, 2018
.See the following for details on the current river flood warnings.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
...Flood Warning remains in effect until Wednesday...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Gregory Landing.
* Until Wednesday.
* At 6:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 16.2 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent activity, the river continues to steadily recede.
* Forecast, Fall below flood stage Wednesday.
* Impact, At 16.0 feet, Water affects buildings in unprotected low
- See more at NOAA