- Flood Warning issued June 22 at 3:29PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- Expires: 7:28 a.m. on Saturday, June 23, 2018
..Updated flood information for the Mississippi river.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
...Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Gregory Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 3:00 PM Friday the stage was 12.9 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, Rise above flood stage Wednesday morning and continue
rising to 15.9 feet Friday morning.
* Impact, At 16.0 feet, Water affects buildings in unprotected low
- See more at NOAA