- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 24 at 5:47AM CST until February 24 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:47 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...Freezing Rain Creating Hazardous Travel Conditions this
.Freezing rain, mixed with sleet and snow will continue to
overspread northeast Missouri, southeast Iowa and west central
Illinois early this morning. A light coating of snow and ice will
produce hazardous travel conditions before temperatures climb
above freezing later this morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of
up to one half inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth
of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Missouri, southeast Iowa and
west central Illinois.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
- See more at NOAA