- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 7:45PM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...Wintry Mix Spreading Up Across the Area Late Tonight and
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO NOON
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of
up to one tenth of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Missouri, southeast Iowa and
west central Illinois.
* WHEN...From 4 AM to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA