- Flood Warning issued July 20 at 10:37AM CDT until July 22 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:37 a.m. on Monday, July 20, 2015
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* from late tonight to Wednesday evening.
* At 8:18 AM Monday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Tuesday morning and
continue to rise to near 22.8 feet by Tuesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Tuesday before midnight.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 17.5 Mon 08 AM 22.8 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA