- Flood Warning issued June 28 at 10:03AM CDT until June 30 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:03 a.m. on Sunday, June 28, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Sibley.
* until late Monday night.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 23.0
feet this afternoon.
* At 22.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sibley 22 23.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA