- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:45AM CDT until July 01 at 4:25PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 4:25 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City affecting Moniteau...Callaway...
Boone and Cole Counties
Missouri River near Chamois affecting Callaway and Osage Counties
Missouri River at Hermann affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
Missouri River at Washington affecting Franklin and Warren Counties
Missouri River at St. Charles affecting St. Charles and St. Louis
Missouri River at Gasconade affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Jefferson City
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* Impact: At 24.5 feet...The Katy Trail Floods near Rocheport.
* Impact: At 23.9 feet...Easley River Road is closed along the river
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height...Smith Hatchery is closed
south of Coopers Landing and Providence Landing cannot be reached.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...The River Banks begin to overflow.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05
Jefferson City 23.0 24.05 21.8 20.2 19.0 18.0 17.3
- See more at NOAA