- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 9:20PM CDT until May 31 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:20 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, May 31, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across eastern Kansas and
western Missouri last weekend and 0.75 to 1.25 inches forecast in the next 24
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Jefferson City
* until Saturday.
* At 8:45 PM Friday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is currently cresting near flood stage and is forecast
to slowly fall below flood stage through the day on Saturday.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
Jefferson City 23.0 23.02 23.0 22.6 21.1 19.6 17.7
- See more at NOAA