- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 9:02PM CDT until May 26 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:02 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri..
Osage River near Mari-Osa Campground
The Flood Warning continues for
the Osage River near Mari-Osa Campground
* until Friday evening.
* At 7:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
Friday early afternoon.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...Near this stage the lowest two campsites at
Mari-Osa campground begin flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/25 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29
Mari-Osa Campg 19.0 20.70 20.2 19.2 18.3 17.5 17.1
- See more at NOAA