- Flash Flood Watch issued August 05 at 3:39PM CDT until August 06 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:39 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Kansas and Missouri, including the following
areas, in Kansas, Atchison KS, Johnson KS, Leavenworth, Linn
KS, Miami, and Wyandotte. In Missouri, Bates, Carroll, Cass,
Chariton, Clay, Cooper, Henry, Howard, Jackson, Johnson MO,
Lafayette, Pettis, Platte, Randolph, Ray, and Saline.
* Through Sunday morning
* Amounts ranging from 3 to 5 inches with locally higher amounts
* Flash flooding could occur rapidly, especially along creeks,
streams, and rivers. Low water crossings and other flood prone
areas could see quick rises once rainfall begins, especially
in areas that have already had recent heavy rainfall.
- See more at NOAA