- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 9:34AM CDT until June 02 at 1:45PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:34 a.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 1:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:30 AM Monday the stage was 27.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 25.0 feet...Numerous farm levees are overtopped. Flooding of
agricultural land and secondary roads occurs.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 27.2 Mon 08 AM 27.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA