- Flood Warning issued February 26 at 9:01PM CST until February 28 at 4:07AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:01 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- Expires: 4:07 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Sullivan
Meramec River at Pacific
Meramec River near Eureka
Meramec River at Valley Park
Meramec River near Arnold
.This Flood Warning is a result of recent heavy rainfall the previous week...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 8:30 PM Monday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 14.0 feet...The main entrance road to the Meramec State
Park campground begins flooding...blocking acess to cabins 1-8...
the picnic and playground areas, and the Wilderness Trailhead
parking lot. At Onondaga Cave State Park...the primary entrance to
the campground is closed and the secondary entrance is used near
* Impact: At 13.5 feet...Cave Road begins flooding at Onondaga Cave
State Park near this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 02/27 02/28 03/01 03/02 03/03
Sullivan 11.0 13.65 10.5 8.5 7.5 6.8 6.2
- See more at NOAA