- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 23 at 2:36PM CST until February 24 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
- Expires: noon on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...Another round of winter weather expected overnight into
.Rain is expected to lift northward into below freezing air across
northeastern Kansas and northern Missouri allowing light freezing
rain and freezing drizzle to develop. This will make for slick
road conditions especially along area overpasses and elevated
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO NOON CST
* WHAT...Light freezing rain or freezing drizzle expected. Ice
accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch are expected, with a
light dusting of snow possible Saturday morning
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Kansas and north central,
northeast and northwest Missouri.
* WHEN...From 3 AM to noon CST Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA