- Dense Fog Advisory issued June 06 at 5:28AM CDT until June 06 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:28 a.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017
...Dense Fog Developing Across Portions of the Mid-South...
.Clearing skies, light winds and a saturated ground is allowing
for dense fog to develop over portions of Northeast Arkansas, the
Missouri Bootheel, and West Tennessee this morning. The fog will
continue through the mid-morning hours before lifting.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS
* VISIBILITY...Quarter mile or less at times
* TIMING...Through 10 AM CDT
* IMPACTS...If driving...slow down...use your low beam
headlights...and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- See more at NOAA