- Dense Fog Advisory issued May 22 at 5:03AM CDT until May 22 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:03 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2018
...Dense fog across parts of the Mid-South...
.Mostly clear skies, light winds and recent rainfall has resulted
in favorable conditions for dense fog formation across Eastern
Arkansas, the Missouri Bootheel and parts of Northwest
Mississippi. Fog should dissipate by mid-morning.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM CDT this morning.
* VISIBILITY...One quarter mile or less.
* TIMING...Through 9 AM CDT.
* IMPACTS...Use caution while driving this morning.
- See more at NOAA