- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 8:26PM CDT until June 04 at 5:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:26 p.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Expires: 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri..
Missouri River at Gasconade
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until late Friday night.
* At 7:45 PM Sunday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 22.7 feet by early Wednesday
morning, then fall below flood stage Thursday afternoon.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
* Impact: At 2.0 feet...This level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down,
making it dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken
from the river.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03
Washington 20.0 20.70 21.3 22.2 22.6 21.2 18.5
- See more at NOAA