- Flood Warning issued April 30 at 9:45PM CDT until May 03 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 p.m. on Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 3, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Gasconade
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at St. Charles
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri..
Missouri River at Washington
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 21.0 feet by tomorrow morning,
then fall below flood stage early Monday morning.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
* Impact: At 2.0 feet...This level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down,
making it dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken
from the river.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/01 05/02 05/03 05/04 05/05
Washington 20.0 20.64 21.0 19.5 17.8 17.5 17.1
- See more at NOAA