- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 8:43AM CDT until March 31 at 4:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:43 a.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Expires: 4:36 p.m. on Saturday, March 31, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Sullivan
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall that fell over
the basin the last several days..
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River at Pacific
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 8:00 AM Friday the stage was 15.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* Impact: At 15.4 feet...Hunters Ford Road is closed near this
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 03/31 04/01 04/02 04/03 04/04
Pacific 15.0 15.30 13.5 12.7 10.1 6.3 4.6
- See more at NOAA