- Wind Chill Advisory issued January 15 at 8:42PM CST until January 15 at 9:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:42 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018
- Expires: 9 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018
...Bitterly Cold Wind Chills Monday Night...
...WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TUESDAY...
...WIND CHILL ADVISORY WILL EXPIRE AT 9 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills expected. The dangerously
cold wind chills will cause frostbite in as little as 10 minutes
to exposed skin. Expect wind chills to range from 20 below zero
to 30 below zero.
* WHERE...Portions of north central and northwest Missouri.
* WHEN...For the Wind Chill Warning, until noon CST Tuesday. For
the Wind Chill Advisory, at 9 PM CST this evening.
A Wind Chill Warning means the combination of very cold air and
the wind will create dangerously low wind chill values. Frost
bite can occur quickly and even hypothermia or death if
precautions are not taken.
- See more at NOAA