- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 11 at 2:47AM CST until January 11 at 3:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS
MORNING TO 3 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Plan on slippery road
conditions, including during the morning commute. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 4 inches, with localized amounts up to 5
inches, and ice accumulations of a light glaze are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri.
* WHEN...From 6 AM this morning to 3 PM CST this afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
times. Wet surfaces from morning rainfall and light freezing
rain will freeze and become slick and hazardous as
temperatures fall below freezing.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA