- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 8:46PM CDT until May 22 at 8:21PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:46 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 8:21 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* from Saturday morning to Monday evening.
* At 8:15 PM Friday the stage was 12.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 27.8 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Sunday evening.
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 12.1 Fri 08 PM 27.8 Saturday evening
- See more at NOAA