- Flood Warning issued February 20 at 5:27PM CST until February 22 at 10:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:49 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 5:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 22.2 feet by Wednesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Wednesday before midnight.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 19.0 Tue 05 PM 22.2 Wednesday morning
- See more at NOAA