- Flood Warning issued April 28 at 1:56PM CDT until April 29 at 4:53PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:56 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Expires: 4:53 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 1:00 PM Thursday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.7 Thu 01 PM 19.6 this evening
- See more at NOAA