- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 8:35PM CDT until July 02 at 5:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:35 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017
- Expires: 5:36 p.m. on Sunday, July 2, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 8:15 PM Friday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 26.3 feet by
early Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 26.1 Fri 08 PM 26.3 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA