- Flood Warning issued July 02 at 9:04PM CDT until July 05 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from late tonight to Sunday morning.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 20.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Friday morning and
continue to rise to near 21.6 feet by early Friday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 20.3 Thu 08 PM 21.6 early Friday afternoon
- See more at NOAA