- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 3:53PM CST until December 01 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:53 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: midnight on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from Saturday evening to late Monday night.
* At 3:30 PM Friday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Saturday evening and continue
to rise to near 22.3 feet by Sunday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 13.4 Fri 03 PM 22.3 Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA