- Flood Warning issued November 18 at 8:59AM CST until November 19 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:59 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Spring River at Carthage affecting Jasper County
.Heavy rainfall that occured the past few days will cause river levels to
rise near or above flood stage.
...For the Spring River at Carthage...
* At 8:45 AM Wednesday The stage was 9.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage this
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs at the gage site.
Flood waters impact State Highway 37 east of Carthage between
Avilla and Reeds.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Spring River Basin
Carthage 10 9.8 Wed 09 AM 8.3 4.9 3.8
- See more at NOAA