- Flood Warning issued November 30 at 9:16AM CST until December 03 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:16 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Meramec River near Arnold
.This Flood Warning is a result of a wet holiday weekend in conjunction
with backwater effects from the Mississippi River...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold
* from this evening to Thursday morning.
* At 8:30 AM Monday the stage was 23.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 24.4 feet Tuesday morning.
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...The boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold
City Park and at the Flamm City Access on the west bank near the
Telegraph Road bridge are flooded.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Old Telegraph Road at Earl Widman County
Park and Butler Hill Road West beyond Summerhedge Place begin
flooding. Heintz Road between Telegraph and Erb also floods near
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/01 12/02 12/03 12/04 12/05
Arnold 24.0 23.17 24.4 24.0 23.5 22.8 21.7
- See more at NOAA