- Flood Warning issued February 21 at 9:25AM CST until February 22 at 11:26AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:25 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 11:26 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 24.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 24.5 Wed 08 AM 21.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA