- Flood Warning issued August 21 at 10:23PM CDT until August 24 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* from Wednesday morning to Thursday morning.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 14.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 14.9 Mon 09 PM 20.0 Wednesday morning
- See more at NOAA