- Flood Warning issued June 29 at 4:52AM CDT until July 03 at 8:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:52 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Expires: 8:12 p.m. on Monday, July 3, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Waverly.
* from late Friday night to Monday evening.
* At 9:30 AM Thursday the stage was 14.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Saturday morning and continue
to rise to near 21.0 feet by early Sunday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday evening.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Waverly 20 14.3 Thu 09 AM 21.0 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA