- Flood Warning issued November 07 at 9:36PM CST until November 09 at 3:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:36 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 9, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Hannibal
Mississippi River at Louisiana
Mississippi River at Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Mississippi River at Winfield Lock and Dam 25
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
in the past month. Little or no additional measureable precipitation
is forecast over the basin in the next 48 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winfield Lock and Dam 25
* until late Thursday night.
* At 9:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 26.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Flood Stage. Highway B in eastern St.
Charles County floods near the Dardenne Creek bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/08 11/09 11/10 11/11 11/12
Winfield LD25 26.0 26.15 25.9 25.6 25.3 25.2 25.2
- See more at NOAA