- Flood Warning issued May 23 at 9:53PM CDT until May 29 at 5:03AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:53 p.m. on Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Expires: 5:03 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...Kansas...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Pattonsburg affecting Daviess and Gentry Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie affecting Leavenworth County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* from Monday morning to late Thursday night.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 31.4 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 15.8 Sat 09 PM 31.4 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA