- Flood Warning issued September 17 at 7:43AM CDT until September 18 at 8:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:43 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
- Expires: 8:36 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 6:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 26.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 26.3 Wed 07 AM 25.2 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA