- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 8:46PM CDT until June 01 at 1:48AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:46 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 1:48 a.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Kansas River at 23rd Street affecting Wyandotte County.
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie affecting Leavenworth County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 30.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 31.3 feet by
early Sunday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 30.3 Sat 08 PM 31.3 early Sunday afternoon
- See more at NOAA