- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 7:54PM CDT until May 31 at 1:13AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:54 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
- Expires: 1:13 a.m. on Sunday, May 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 6:45 PM Friday the stage was 27.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Saturday morning.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.9 Fri 07 PM 26.1 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA