- Flood Warning issued July 27 at 8:38PM CDT until July 30 at 2:41PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:38 p.m. on Monday, July 27, 2015
- Expires: 2:41 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 7:45 PM Monday the stage was 32.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Wednesday afternoon.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 32.4 Mon 08 PM 32.2 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA