- Flood Warning issued July 26 at 9:31PM CDT until August 01 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Mississippi River at Canton LD20
at Clarksville LD24
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall that fell upstream over parts
Mid Mississippi last week...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Hannibal
* from Thursday evening to late Monday night.
* At 8:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 15.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening
and to crest near 16.6 feet by Saturday morning. The river is
forecast to fall below flood stage by Monday morning.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...John Hay Recreation Area on east side
(inside the Illinois Sny Levee) begins flooding.
* Impact: At 16.0 feet...Flood Stage. Damage begins to buildings in
unprotected low areas. Minor flooding begins.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/27 07/28 07/29 07/30 07/31
Hannibal 16.0 15.07 15.6 16.3 16.6 16.5 15.9
- See more at NOAA