- Flood Warning issued April 03 at 1:54PM CDT until April 05 at 7:51AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:54 p.m. on Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Expires: 7:51 a.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
North River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 2-4 inches of rainfall the
past 24 hours and around one inch forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the North River at Palmyra
* From this afternoon to Saturday morning.
* At 1:30 PM Thursday the stage was 12.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage this afternoon and
crest near 14.0 feet overnight tonight. Additional rises are possible.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/04 04/05 04/06 04/07 04/08
Palmyra 13.0 12.28 13.1 8.7 6.2 5.2 4.9
- See more at NOAA