- Flood Warning issued January 20 at 8:18PM CST until January 23 at 9:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:18 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2016
- Expires: 9 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016
...The flood warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Louisiana affecting Pike County
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Hannibal affecting Pike and Marion Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Hannibal
* until Saturday evening.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
Friday before midnight.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...John Hay Recreation Area on east side
(inside the Illinois Sny Levee) begins flooding.
* Impact: At 16.0 feet...Flood Stage. Damage begins to buildings in
unprotected low areas. Minor flooding begins.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 01/21 01/22 01/23 01/24 01/25
Hannibal 16.0 17.21 17.1 16.4 15.8 15.1 14.6
- See more at NOAA