- Flood Warning issued September 18 at 9:40PM CDT until September 23 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:40 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Canton Lock and Dam 20
Quincy Lock and Dam 21
Saverton Lock and Dam 22
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall over the past month
across the basin...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Hannibal
* until late Saturday night.
* At 8:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to fall below flood stage by
early Saturday morning.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/19 09/20 09/21 09/22 09/23
Hannibal 16.0 18.76 18.3 17.4 16.5 15.9 15.3
- See more at NOAA