- Flood Advisory issued May 24 at 3:54PM CDT until May 26 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Saturday, May 26, 2018
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Southwestern McDonald County in southwestern Missouri...
* Until 1000 PM CDT Thursday
* At 353 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
Up to two inches of rain has already fallen with an additonal one
to two inches possible.
* Creeks, streams, and low water crossings will be especially
susceptible to the dangers of flooding.
Locations in the advisory include...
This advisory includes but is not limited to the following low water
Route DD at The Elk River just north of Noel.
- See more at NOAA