- Flood Warning issued February 18 at 11:11AM CST until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- Expires: 3:11 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the lower Ohio River affecting areas
in Indiana...Kentucky...Illinois and Missouri...
At Owensboro...Newburgh Dam...Mount Vernon...
J.T. Myers Dam...Shawneetown...Paducah...Brookport Dam...
Grand Chain Dam and Cairo.
.Due to the combination of rainfall over the past several days
and more heavy rain this week, water levels will continue to rise
along the Ohio River through next weekend. Minor flooding is expected
at most locations, with crests not occurring until next weekend or later.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo.
* from Monday evening until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 39.2 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 43.5 feet by Wednesday February 28.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA