- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 7:48PM CDT until June 04 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:48 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Sunday, June 4, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Ohio River at Cairo
.The Ohio River at Cairo Illinois will remain nearly steady around
41.1 feet through at least midweek. It will start a very slow fall
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until Sunday June 04.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 41.2 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will remain nearly steady around 41.1 feet
through at least midweek. It will start a slow fall after that.
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA