- Flood Warning issued February 11 at 10:31AM CST until February 12 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 10:31 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 12, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Ohio River at Grand Chain Dam and Cairo.
.River levels continue to fall along the lower Ohio River. Minor
flooding is forecast to end at Cairo by Friday morning and Grand
Chain Dam by Saturday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo.
* until Friday morning.
* At 10:00 AM Thursday the stage was 40.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA