- Flood Warning issued April 18 at 10:19PM CDT until April 26 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:19 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam...Mount Vernon...J.T. Myers Dam...
Shawneetown...Brookport Dam...Grand Chain Dam and Cairo
.Minor flooding continues along the Ohio River. At Newburgh and
Mount Vernon the river is forecast to rise above flood stage over
the next 48 hours and crest on Sunday. Further downstream water
levels will continue to fall slowly.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until Thursday April 26.
* At 10:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 43.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Thursday early afternoon April 26th.
- See more at NOAA