- Flood Warning issued September 13 at 7:52PM CDT until September 14 at 10:28PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:52 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014
- Expires: 10:28 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
South Fabius River near Taylor
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rain across northeast
Missouri this past Tuesday night and early Wednesday...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* Until late this evening.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 17.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to fall below flood stage late
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/14 09/15 09/16 09/17 09/18
Holliday 17.0 17.28 13.2 5.7 4.6 4.4 4.4
- See more at NOAA