- Flood Warning issued March 27 at 8:09PM CDT until March 29 at 3:16AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:09 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: 3:16 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
.This Flood Warning is a result of 2 to 3 inches of precipitation the
past 48 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mid Fork Salt River near Holliday
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 7:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage
after midnight tonight.
* Impact: At 18.1 feet...Water exits the left bank downstream of the
State Highway A bridge. Adjacent fields begin to flood.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 03/28 03/29 03/30 03/31 04/01
Holliday 17.0 17.99 14.9 8.4 12.5 8.9 7.1
- See more at NOAA