- Flood Warning issued July 05 at 11:03AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 11:03 a.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
- Expires: 3:02 p.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau...Thebes and New Madrid
.Both Cape Girardeau and Thebes will continue to slowly fall. New
Madrid is forecast to crest at 36.5 feet on Wednesday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at New Madrid
* until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 35.9 feet.
* Flood Stage is 34.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 36.5 feet by
* Impact...At 38.0 Feet...Heavy agricultural damage begins.
- See more at NOAA