- Flood Warning issued February 25 at 7:33PM CST until February 27 at 2:15AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:33 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018
- Expires: 2:15 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Spring River above Baxter Springs affecting Cherokee County
Shoal Creek near Joplin affecting Jasper and Newton Counties
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Spring River at Carthage affecting Jasper County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 48 hours will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Shoal Creek near Joplin...
* At 6:31 PM Sunday The stage was 12.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 11.5 feet...Flood Stage beginning January 31, 2018.
River Road near Shoal Creek Estates floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Spring River Basin
Joplin 12 12.5 Sun 07 PM 10.5 7.7 6.1
- See more at NOAA