- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:45AM CDT until July 03 at 10:59PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 10:59 p.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City affecting Moniteau...Callaway...
Boone and Cole Counties
Missouri River near Chamois affecting Callaway and Osage Counties
Missouri River at Hermann affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
Missouri River at Washington affecting Franklin and Warren Counties
Missouri River at St. Charles affecting St. Charles and St. Louis
Missouri River at Gasconade affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River near Chamois
* until Friday evening.
* At 7:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 21.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...Flood Stage: Lower lying bottom land begins
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05
Chamois 17.0 21.60 19.0 17.2 16.1 15.1 14.3
- See more at NOAA