- Flood Warning issued April 03 at 7:22AM CDT until April 04 at 4:45PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:22 a.m. on Friday, April 3, 2015
- Expires: 4:45 p.m. on Saturday, April 4, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in central Missouri...
Maries River near Westphalia affecting Osage County
.This flood warning is a result of 1.50 inches of rainfall from yesterday
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Maries River near Westphalia
* until later today.
* At 7:00 AM Friday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage this morning and crest near
10.5 feet by midday. The river will fall below flood stage by late afternoon.
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 610 begins flooding near the
Indian Creek bridge near this height.
* Impact: At 8.2 feet...The Sestak Slab bridge along the south
portion of County Road 521 (near County Road 522) begins flooding
near this height. This bridge flooded during the crest of
1/30/2013 of 9.76 feet. It is 11.5 river miles upstream from the
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/04 04/05 04/06 04/07 04/08
Westphalia 10.0 9.90 6.9 3.7 2.9 2.7 2.7
- See more at NOAA