- Flood Warning issued September 13 at 8:49PM CDT until September 18 at 3:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:49 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across portions
of the basin this past Tuesday night and early Wednesday...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River near Chamois
* From late tonight to late Monday night.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage overnight
tonight and crest near 17.8 feet Sunday evening.
* Impact: At 17.0 feet...Flood Stage: Lower lying bottom land begins
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/14 09/15 09/16 09/17 09/18
Chamois 17.0 16.20 17.4 17.8 17.3 15.9 13.7
- See more at NOAA