- Flood Advisory issued April 20 at 10:38AM CDT until April 23 at 2:07PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:38 a.m. on Friday, April 20, 2018
- Expires: 2:07 p.m. on Monday, April 23, 2018
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday April 23.
* At 10 AM Friday the stage was 31.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall.
* At 31.0 feet...In Arkansas, road and field flooding is widespread
at Cottonwood Point. Access roads off Arkansas Road 362 are
flooding. In Tennessee, grain shipping facility south of Heloise is
mostly under water. Dee Webb Road and Watkins Road are flooding,
along with Brady Ridge Road. Barr Road north of Wardlow Pocket Area
is being covered.
- See more at NOAA