- Flood Advisory issued July 29 at 8:11PM CDT until August 02 at 2:17PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: 2:17 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 2, 2015
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Sunday August 02.
* At 08 PM Wednesday the stage was 29.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall to near 29.4 feet Thursday July 30.
* At 30.0 feet...Sloughs are flooding fields just north of Chisholm
- See more at NOAA