- Flood Advisory issued May 29 at 8:20PM CDT until June 02 at 11:19PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:20 p.m. on Monday, May 29, 2017
- Expires: 11:19 p.m. on Friday, June 2, 2017
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark affecting Lee and Tunica
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* from Monday May 29 until Friday June 02.
* At 08 PM Monday the stage was 32.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 34.0 feet Saturday June 03.
* At 34.0 feet...Fields are flooding east of Point Pleasant,
- See more at NOAA