- Flood Advisory issued July 27 at 8:36PM CDT until July 29 at 1:17PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:36 p.m. on Monday, July 27, 2015
- Expires: 1:17 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Tiptonville affecting New Madrid...Pemiscot
and Lake Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
Mississippi River at Helena affecting Lee...Phillips...Coahoma and
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Wednesday July 29.
* At 08 PM Monday the stage was 35.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 34.7 feet Tuesday July 28.
* At 35.0 feet...In Tennessee, a large section of Lake County,
Tennessee Road 79 is flooded near the levee. Most fields and
pastures south of Stewart, Missouri are covered by flood water.
- See more at NOAA